4 Minute read
Best Way To Do Social Media Management? - Crowdfire Review
Apr 9, 2021
If you're building an online business and you want it to really take off, chances are, you're doing Social Media Marketing from multiple Social Media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tiktok...
Using all those platforms becomes tiring really quickly... I mean, even writing down all the passwords and usernames can waste so much time when you're using many different Social Media platforms.
So, what's the best way to Manage All of your Social Media accounts?
We looked into many different options like Buffer, Hootsuite, etc. but the one Tool that stood out the most was Crowdfire.
Jump to a section:
What is Crowdfire?
Crowdfire is a Social Media Management tool that helps you run multiple accounts across the top 6 Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, TikTok)
There is no smart Business plan that doesn't consist of some kind of Social Media strategy, but posting every day takes a lot of effort and grind which Crowdfire replaces with smart automatic features for better productivity and efficiency.
This allows you to only focus on what really matters and only be logged into one platform that does it all.
We started using Crowdfire for a few of its main features like scheduling and posting, but as time moved on we discovered tons of features we didn't use in the beginning and many that were added later on.
Here is our breakdown of all Crowdfire Features:
- Article Curation: Curate articles from across the web from thousands of sources. Spend time on your content strategy and leave the curation to Crowdfire.
- Customize RSS Feed: Add any RSS feed that you want to start curating articles right on your dashboard. Just type in the feed name, pick a feed and sit back.
- Image Curation: The only social media management tool that provides Image recommendations to curate sharable images for Instagram. (All the images are approved by the creators and can be shared automatically with proper credits.)
- Relevant Articles: Simply enter the topic you want to curate for and get relevant articles and images to post. No need to hop across the web in search of content.
- Curate from your blog, or e-commerce store: Connect your Shopify or Etsy account, WordPress or Medium blog, and even your Youtube channel to schedule product updates, new blog, or video announcements directly from Crowdfire. Save tons of hours with this simple feature.