4 Minute read
Best Way To Do Social Media Management? - Crowdfire Review
Apr 9, 2021
If you're building an online business and you want it to really take off, chances are, you're doing Social Media Marketing from multiple Social Media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tiktok...
Using all those platforms becomes tiring really quickly... I mean, even writing down all the passwords and usernames can waste so much time when you're using many different Social Media platforms.
So, what's the best way to Manage All of your Social Media accounts?
We looked into many different options like Buffer, Hootsuite, etc. but the one Tool that stood out the most was Crowdfire.
Jump to a section:
What is Crowdfire?
Crowdfire is a Social Media Management tool that helps you run multiple accounts across the top 6 Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Linkedin, TikTok)
There is no smart Business plan that doesn't consist of some kind of Social Media strategy, but posting every day takes a lot of effort and grind which Crowdfire replaces with smart automatic features for better productivity and efficiency.
This allows you to only focus on what really matters and only be logged into one platform that does it all.
We started using Crowdfire for a few of its main features like scheduling and posting, but as time moved on we discovered tons of features we didn't use in the beginning and many that were added later on.
Here is our breakdown of all Crowdfire Features:
- Article Curation: Curate articles from across the web from thousands of sources. Spend time on your content strategy and leave the curation to Crowdfire.
- Customize RSS Feed: Add any RSS feed that you want to start curating articles right on your dashboard. Just type in the feed name, pick a feed and sit back.
- Image Curation: The only social media management tool that provides Image recommendations to curate sharable images for Instagram. (All the images are approved by the creators and can be shared automatically with proper credits.)
- Relevant Articles: Simply enter the topic you want to curate for and get relevant articles and images to post. No need to hop across the web in search of content.
- Curate from your blog, or e-commerce store: Connect your Shopify or Etsy account, WordPress or Medium blog, and even your Youtube channel to schedule product updates, new blog, or video announcements directly from Crowdfire. Save tons of hours with this simple feature.
- Publish Everywhere: Schedule and publish content to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Pages, Linkedin, Pinterest, and TikTok from one place.
- Schedule in advance: Pick a date and time, and schedule content to be published later. Schedule for the whole week or month ahead and just sit back while Crowdfire does all the work.
- Tailored Posts with Preview: Each post will automatically be tailored for each social network. What's more - you can preview the post before publishing.
- Automatic + Custom Best Times to Post: Customize the best times to post every day or use Crowdfire's automatic best time to post recommendations for each of your accounts.
- Queue Meter: Ensure that you have enough content scheduled for the week with the queue meter, The queue meter indicates whether your timeline is going to look active or not for the next 7 days.
- Deep-dive into analytics to understand your #ROI and refine your strategies.
- Take a closer look at what's happening on your Socials
- Customize your reports with data points of your choice
- Find detailed insights on each of your posts
- Download your reports in PDF and PPT format
- Compare where you stand against your competitors and improve.
- Find their top posts
- Understand what's working for them
- Get an overview of their performance
- Quickly glance at the numbers every day to be sure that you're on track.
- Check the number of posts shared
- Keep track of your engagement
- Keep an eye on your followers and fans
- Never miss a single mention: Track every mention, comment, and reply in your team inbox. Monitor mentions for your Twitter account instantly.
- Reply instantly: Send replies to all the mentions with images, videos, and gifs. You can reply on the go, instantly using the mobile app.
How to use Crowdfire
Here is a video explaining how you can use Crowdfire to be more productive and grow your online presence.
This video will give you a full walkthrough of Crowdfire:
Honest Review of Crowdfire:
Crowdfire is a great tool for social media management and taking care of multiple social accounts within one main platform that does it all.
The ability to schedule posts, keep up to date with all notifications across platforms, and analyze all of your progress is a real-time saver. Productivity and efficiency are key to a Successful Business, which we truly found with Crowdfire.
Overall, Crowdfire is definitely worth checking out and it also offers a Free Forever version that you can take advantage of.