5 Minute read
What is the Best Pinterest Pin Maker? - Canva Review
Jun 19, 2021
Pinterest is undoubtedly one of the Best free ways to Drive Massive amounts of traffic to your Website without the need for a Huge (already established) audience.
Because of this, most Bloggers, Sellers, and Entrepreneurs start wondering "What's the best way to Make Pins on Pinterest to Drive Tons of Traffic?"
Short answer: Canva!
Canva is the Best and most well-known Pin Maker on Pinterest with over 30 Million users worldwide.
But what makes it such a great Pin Maker? Let's find out...
Jump to a section:
- How to use Canva for Pinterest
- 3 Golden Tips to follow when Designing Pins
What is Canva?
Canva is a Free Graphic Design platform used to Quickly and Efficiently Create Stunning Images using their already loaded library full of Resources.
Being so Simple and Quick, Canva makes an Amazing tool for Bloggers, Social Media Influencers, and Writers to Quickly make amazing Visuals without a need for learning Complex Photo editing programs.
So... yes, Canva keeps it simple, BUT, simple is not the best in all situations when it comes to Graphic Design.
Here is why...
Canva VS Photoshop
Most commonly compared Graphic Design Competitors are Canva and Photoshop. To answer the question "Which is better?" we would need to first list their PRO's and CON's:
Canva PRO's ✔️
- Price: Canva offers a Completely Free Version with over 250,000 Templates, Hundreds of Fonts, and other Resources. This allows their users to enjoy the Free Version before they decide to hop on one of the three Paid plans (Unlike Photoshop which is only available as a Paid Service).
- Resources: Canva offers over 420,000 Templates (new templates added every day), Their very own Background remover, 75+ Million Premium Stock Photos, and more.
- Simplicity: Canva is known for its simplicity and ease of use. Many Freelancers would rather have a solid, easy-to-learn, and well-rounded Graphic Design Tool to help them create simple and quick graphics for their projects, and Canva definitely delivers on that promise.